JOIN GRM'S DYNAMIC TEAM IN CAPE TOWN AS AN INTERN.
Start date: 1 May 2019
Application deadline: 8 April 2019
Interview: 11-22 April 2019
Term: 6 months
Education level: Degree
The ideal candidate will be a enthusiatic team player with meticulous attention to detail and a passion for the business environment and market trends in South Africa, and aboard. You will be working as an integral part of our thriving research team. Learn how to conduct both qualitative and quantitative market research, and summarise your findings in a comprehensive research report. Learn about the legal, financial, tax and tech markets in South Africa and further afield. Meet key players in South Africas legal and financial industries, attend our networking events, and start building a book of contacts of your own. Learn business practices through solid hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. The opportunity will give you invaluable experience that will help either guide your career path or inspire you to continue your studies.
- Advanced English language skills (verbal and written)
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS office applications
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- A strong interest in research-related activities
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and a cover letter to Rob Green at email@example.com. We will contact you to arrange an interview.