Our client leverages their unique cross-border deal-making skills and global relationships with leading corporations, financial firms and investment banks to open up new markets and unrealized possibilities for their corporate clients. Providing access to unique financial products and investment solutions for their financial clients.
- Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analysing balance sheets and general ledger accounts;
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information;
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects;
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries;
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analysing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals;
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential;
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications;
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Experience
- A junior Accountant, preferably with 2-4 years’ experience with big 4 tax firms in Korea;
- Reporting Skills;
- Attention to Detail;
- Quality Focus;
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Mishkah Wahab at email@example.com.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.