Our client is considered to be a leader in fund governance, risk and compliance representing leading investment funds with assets under management.
They are a global firm that excels in delivering high-quality services across a diverse range of investment fund structures and strategies.
- Advise the company and its subsidiaries as well as affiliates on regulatory matters
- Work closely with the Director of Compliance Services, Managing Directors, and other employees to manage the Cayman regulatory Compliance Services business requirements including the compliance policies, procedures, system interface and client needs
- Review the regulatory implications of various matters and make recommendations
- Ensure that the appropriate processes and controls are established and documented
- Take on appointments as AML Compliance Officer, MLRO and/or Deputy MLRO as required
- Supervise and monitor each employee who acts as AML Compliance Officer, MLRO/ Deputy MLRO
- Track laws, regulations and best practices that might affect the company’s client services
- Responsible for leading the coordination of inspection preparation, conduct and post-inspection activities
- Advise the company on commercial, corporate and partnership transactions, with particular emphasis on regulatory implications
- Responsible for leading the conducting and coordination of special investigations
- Provides strategic leadership, coaching, and mentoring to business partners colleagues
- Maintain a high standard in the performance of daily duties and escalate concerns to the DCS on a timely basis
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in compliance, financial risk or consulting roles in the financial sector
- An internationally recognized professional qualification
- English, Mandarin and Cantonese language skills (mandatory)
- Knowledge of the Cayman Islands, Hong Kong AML regulatory framework
- Knowledge of the Singapore AML regulatory framework (preferred)
- Prior regulatory or fund administration or audit experience (advantageous)
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible! To make sure you don’t miss out send your CV or referrals to Knowledge Consultant Mishkah Wahab at email@example.com.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to tell you about this amazing opportunity!