Our client is a top-tier International Law Firm with a well-established presence in Africa for over 130 years. Their Johannesburg team has experience and expertise in all of Africa’s established and growth industries, including mining, energy, infrastructure, healthcare, technology and finance.
- Power projects, including power purchasing, project development and corporate and commercial structuring (including green-fields and brown-fields projects);
- Infrastructure projects;
- Due diligence investigations;
- Secondary markets (e.g. sales and purchases of existing projects and re-financings);
- Public-Private Partnerships and Government projects;
- Working with clients including Local & International Banks, Sponsors, Shareholders, Owners and Contractors.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified lawyers with 2-3 years post-qualification experience from a Corporate Firm;
- Sound drafting skills;
- Experience/interest in handling large project development/project finance transactions (beneficial, but not required);
- Substantial experience in handling due diligence investigations;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs;
- A commercial approach and an ability to negotiate effectively;
- A collaborative attitude to working within large teams and with colleagues at all levels.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Mishkah Wahab at email@example.com.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.