Our client is a privately-owned financier, which is a member of one of Africa’s largest private equity funds. The company offers expert capital solutions and flexible drawing and repayment terms. Our client is a frontrunner in Africa’s litigation funding and is proud to be part of Global Best practices.
- The main point of contact for any and all litigation matters;
- Reviewing and drafting of various commercial documentation and preparing for litigation;
- Take a practical and operational approach to the legal function of the business and client’s interest;
- Ensure professional and accurate dispute advice;
- Knowledge of litigation funding essential.
- Proven track record of mitigating risks;
- Case Management.
Qualifications & Experience
- A South African admitted attorney who ideally has boutique litigation firm experience on an associate or senior associate level;
- Strong Civil Procedural law experience including drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and pleadings;
- 4 – 7 years’ experience in a boutique litigation firm;
- Knowledge of recent changes in the High Court and Lower Court Proceedings and Court directives;
- Experience in alternative dispute resolution;
- Strong Academics;
- Continuing education after completion of articles;
- In the event of large law firms experience, the candidate should have rotated between 4 different areas/sectors of litigation to be considered as a viable candidate.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Rob Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.