CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL LITIGATION PARTNER – HONG KONG
· An Admitted Attorney
· Post Qualification Experience of 10+ years
· Preference will be given to a candidate who has a transferable book of business
· Multi-lingual will be preferred
· Experience in corporate and commercial matters is a must
· Litigation experience particularly in the commercial and corporate sectors
· Supervise Associates in your team and where necessary
· Client relationship management in terms of ensuring the delivery of services in streamlines and cost-effective manner
· Work closely with clients to achieve a strong commercial platform for their operations
· Provide clients with legal opinions and advice based on the facts of each individual commercial matter
· Advise clients on a wide range of commercial matters, particularly in capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, financing transactions, corporate governance, securities compliance and regulatory matters.
· Assess a contentious matter and anticipate the strategy of the opposing party to develop the appropriate counterstrategy
· Be able to negotiate where possible, but if the necessary fight to protect the client’s interests
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a vibrant, energetic and forward-thinking Hong Kong law firm with a clear vision to provide high quality professional legal services. Their team has a wealth of hands-on experience who work with their clients in a collaborative manner, drawing on different expertise across their team to provide innovative, cost-effective and practical legal solutions. Responding to the rapid economic growth of the PRC and matters with increasing complexity and international aspects, they have developed an extensive network of resources across the globe to connect their clients with the best available legal resources required.
HOW TO APPLY
Our client is eager to expand and welcome a new partner to their team, so don’t miss out on this opportunity and send your CV to our Recruitment Partner and CEO, Rob Green email@example.com, now. Thereafter, we will give you a confidential call to tell you more about this exciting opportunity. Should you know anyone who would suit this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.