Our client is a leading investment bank, the firm is a broker-dealer and engages in prime brokerage. They are considered a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales, and trading. The Asia Pacific team is across 19 cities including Hong Kong.
- Candidates must have experience in derivatives matters, particularly in OTC transactions, as well as structured finance;
- Chinese language skills are required;
- Great opportunity to work in a collegiate team on a range of high-quality matters.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Hong Kong qualified lawyer;
- Private practice experience in OTC derivatives preferred;
- 2-4 PQE;
- Experience with reviewing and negotiating flow equity derivatives issues;
- English and Mandarin/Cantonese language and writing skills;
- Good teamwork, high commitment to work and willing to travel.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Mishkah Wahab at email@example.com.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.