My client is one of the Big 4 accounting firms and they have asked me to source candidates for an anticipated uptick in business owing to the current global crisis. This role will be instrumental in driving business development, onboarding new work, and maintaining existing client relationships and workload.
- Actively engage in business development for the Cayman office as part of the larger global firm;
- Take part in strategic oversight, direction and planning of the department, including management of junior staff;
- Manage a complex caseload of work, including onboarding new work and allocating to staff as necessary.
Qualifications & Experience
- It is essential that you are able to work autonomously and have prior experience in a similar role;
- You will have a high-quality technical background with at least 7 years experience in the industry, and be a qualified Insolvency Practitioner. It is likely that you will also be qualified in accountancy;
- Strong, demonstrable experience in complex cases with evidence of a varied, multi-jurisdictional case history;
- Well-established network of existing contacts, with the ability to grow and strengthen your network;
- You will be an excellent communicator, approachable and friendly, both with clients and junior colleagues.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Amanda Mahoney on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.