Our client is an international company with offices in multiple jurisdictions across Southern Africa. The client has a core focus on agricultural services and government-related services.
- The role will require providing legal advice and service to all businesses and the operation of the client in Southern Africa and other countries under the care of management;
- The position will be based in either Centurion, Harare or Mauritius (Based on the ideal candidate) and the head of legal will work in collaboration with other expert functions within the company, at the group level and, as required, with external legal experts;
- The person will be responsible for all legal functions of the company;
- Experts in other offices will support the person meaning some areas of the law will not be dealt with by the head of legal;
- The head of legal will be required to travel on occasion.
Qualifications & Experience
- An admitted attorney who ideally has private practice experience on a senior associate level;
- Strong commercial law experience including drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts;
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment would be advantageous.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Darius Zeederberg on email@example.com.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.