IN HOUSE COUNSEL FOR A WORLD RENOWNED BANK – HONG KONG
Our client, is one of the world’s leading Investment banks, has an opportunity for a qualified attorney with knowledge in the sector, to join their in-house PB team in Hong Kong for an initial period of 8 months, with a possibility of an extension.
This role will commence in January 2021.
Our client is looking for –
· An Admitted Attorney with a current practising certificate
· 4 – 8 years Post Qualified Experience
· Based in Hong Kong with the right to work
· Extensive experience in Prime Brokerage, Stock Lending and Custody Work from an Investment Banking perspective
The Role –
· Provide legal advice to Prime Brokers, Stock Lenders and Custodians dealing with investment banking.
· Draft new policies and procedures from time to time
· Provide legal opinions to brokers or lenders on the best possible way to deal with lending and borrowing money
· Drafting and reviewing any contracts dealing with the lending and borrowing of money, as well as securing assets
This is a perfect opportunity to join a team of like-minded counsel, working for a globally renowned company.
This position is available from January 2021. The world is now being introduced to the concept of the “new normal”, what better way to embrace it, with a new position in a new year. Should you or anyone you may know, meet the above requirements and are ready to work with an array of people from all over, then please contact our Recruitment Partner and CEO, Rob Green firstname.lastname@example.org