Our client is a leading firm who prides themselves on helping their clients achieve their goals using only the best expertise. Acting on our client's behalf, we are seeking a candidate to join their esteemed Dublin office as a Partner. Our client further has an international client base and offers the appointed Partner the necessary support to excel in the role.
- Client relationship management in terms of ensuring the delivery of services in streamlines and cost-effective manner;
- Help build a strong team environment and have the ability to lead the infrastructure and real estate team;
- Actively help build the firm’s processes and systems;
- Risk management, compliance, and client care- lead by example and ensure team members comply with all relevant policies and procedures;
- To provide sound advice on project and area development and further advice on construction and tendering disputes;
- To further provide advice on the sale, purchase, and financing of real estate and property investment portfolios.
Qualifications & Experience
- 8+ years PQE;
- An admitted lawyer;
- Preference will be given to a candidate who has a transferrable book of business;
- A candidate with Magic Circle experience;
- Infrastructure and real estate specialist.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. Send your CV or referrals to Mishkah Wahab at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss the opportunity.