Our client is a leading firm who prides themselves on helping their clients achieve their goals using only the best expertise. Acting on our client's behalf, we are seeking a candidate to join their esteemed Dublin office as a Partner. Our client further has an international client base and offers the appointed Partner the necessary support to excel in the role.
- Client relationship management in terms of ensuring the delivery of services in streamlines and cost-effective manner;
- Help build a strong team environment and have the ability to lead the infrastructure and real estate team;
- Actively help build the firm’s processes and systems;
- Risk management, compliance, and client care- lead by example and ensure team members comply with all relevant policies and procedures;
- To provide sound advice on project and area development and further advice on construction and tendering disputes;
- To further provide advice on the sale, purchase, and financing of real estate and property investment portfolios.
Qualifications & Experience
- 8+ years PQE;
- An admitted lawyer;
- Preference will be given to a candidate who has a transferrable book of business;
- A candidate with Magic Circle experience;
- Infrastructure and real estate specialist.
How to apply
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss the opportunity.