I have been approached by a boutique firm in Hong Kong, who pride themselves on their entrepreneurial and innovative approach to asset recovery. This firm has already started to see an upsurge in work following the period of disruption that Hong Kong has experienced over the last 12 months.
- Assist departmental manager in onboarding new clients;
- Allocate work to junior staff and manage your own complex and varied caseload;
- Undertake a huge variety of cross-border international work, and employ a variety of techniques to maximise recovery of assets on behalf of clients.
Qualifications & Experience
- You will have a high-quality technical background with at least 3 years experience as a qualified Insolvency Practitioner;
- Accountancy qualification preferred but not essential;
- Experience of a complex multi-jurisdictional caseload;
- You will be an excellent communicator, approachable and friendly, both with clients and colleagues;
- This role has the capacity to offer quick progression to a management role, so candidates with ambition will be enthusiastically considered!
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Amanda Mahoney on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.