INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND TRADEMARK PARTNER – HONG KONG
Our client is a leading independent law firm in Hong Kong, whose commitment is to professional excellence and to tailoring its legal services to client’s needs and pride themselves on having a practical approach as well as an innovative and commercially-minded outlook. This firm was founded in 1987 and has 33 years of experience in the private client and corporate commercial fields, with expertise in dispute resolution and the business world.
This is an opportune moment to not only join a firm who is recognised by Chambers Asia Pacific, Legal 500 and Benchmark Litigation but to eventually head the IP and TM department.
Our client is looking for –
· An Admitted Attorney
· Post Qualification Experience of 10+ years
· Multi-lingual: English, Mandarin and Cantonese
· Extensive knowledge of Intellectual Property and Trademark Law
The Role –
· Supervise Associates in your team and where necessary
· Client relationship management in terms of ensuring the delivery of services in streamlines and cost-effective manner
· Dealing with Clients in China and Hong Kong
· Providing practical advice in order for clients to safeguard their intellectual property rights, such as trademarks, patents, designs and copyright
· Deal with local, regional and international intellectual property issues
· Filing and prosecuting trademark applications
· Commencing or defending trademark contentious proceedings, trademark invalidation or non-use revocation proceedings
· Advising and recordals of trademark assignments, licenses, mergers, security interest recordals and custom related matters
· Dealing with anti-counterfeiting administration matters and related court actions.
This is a rare opportunity to become a partner in the preparation for heading an entire department. Don’t miss it, and should you or anyone you know, meet the above requirements, contact and send your CV now to our Recruitment Partner and CEO, Rob Green email@example.com