We are an international multi-award-winning recruitment and consultancy firm with offices in Europe, Asia, and Africa.
- Collect, capture, and analyse information to generate quantitative and qualitative consumer, competitor and market data, and are skilled at contextualizing and communicating insights, verbally and visually;
- Opportunity identification and tracking;
- Market and sector tracking (Economic, Company, Market, legal & regulatory, industry/sector, political, social, socio-economic);
- Organisational tracking (clients and business development targets);
- Building profiles and tracking a plethora of individuals (both candidates and key contacts).
Qualifications & Experience
- A university degree is mandatory;
- 0-3 years of working experience;
- Experience in research and or data analytics (highly advantageous);
- Resourceful in their approach;
- Able to work independently and collaboratively;
- Hard worker with the ability to manage oneself;
- Driven, thoughtful, and responsive with strong critical thinking skills;
- Strong people skills, able to build relationships quickly, good telephonic and face-to-face communication skill;
- Confident to talk to people who may be significantly older and/or more senior than you.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Rayne Handley on email@example.com.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.