Our client’s litigation and arbitration practice has a unique opportunity for a high-performing and experienced arbitration lawyer to join their renowned and growing practice. Knowledge is at the heart of our client’s strategy, they provide constructive and effective legal advice across the globe. The firm has a highly successful litigation and arbitration practice covering the full range of contentious and uncontentious matters across a variety of sectors. Their international arbitration practice is top-ranking and award-winning.
- Responsible for the line management of the team;
- Work with other team members to help build the professional support function;
- Assist with business development activities as well as the firm’s sector strategies;
- Handle a wide range of commercial disputes and international arbitration cases;
- The firm is specifically looking to build its disputes related to energy and infrastructure;
- M&A, joint ventures, and international trade however other experience will be considered.
Qualifications & Experience
- 7+ PQE;
- Law degree from a leading university;
- Excellent communication and drafting skills in English and Mandarin is essential;
- Service-minded, organised, and able to meet deadlines;
- Positive mentality with a can-do attitude;
- Professional support experience would be beneficial;
- Strong theoretical, practical, and up-to-date knowledge of commercial litigation, dispute resolution and international arbitration.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. Please send your CV or referrals to Mishkah Wahab at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss the opportunity.