Our client is one of the most prestigious, and well-established independent law firms in Hong Kong
Due to an increase in work, they are looking to hire an IP Professional. They will consider Senior Associates and Partners as well.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- At least 6 years of post-qualification experience in Intellectual Property or Litigation practice;
- Solid experience in handling IP contentious and non-contentious work including Trade Marks, Patents, Copyright, Commercial IP;
- China IP experience will be an advantage;
- Business-minded with excellent connections in the market and the drive to build the practice;
- Ability to work efficiently and diligently under pressure and work well in a team environment;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, as well as fluency in Putonghua and other language skills, would be an advantage;
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, diligent and proactive.
You will be Hong Kong admitted and be at least PR.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about the firm and the opportunity, please email me, Rob Green, on firstname.lastname@example.org Complete confidentiality guaranteed.