Our client is an established boutique law firm with an existing client base internationally and nationally. The firm is diverse, with an innovative approach handling instruction with success.
- Manage the South African client base;
- Reviewing and drafting of various commercial agreements;
- Handle all Magistrates’ court and High Court Proceedings;
- Manage instructions;
- Interact with Local Clients and Government Entities;
- Take a practical and operational approach to the legal function of the firm;
- The role will require managing the South African client base. Providing legal services to all businesses and the operation of the client in South Africa and the Boland area;
- Correspond with all external stakeholders, including but not limited to banks, trust and estate agents;
- Ability to generate fees;
- The person will be responsible for all legal functions in South Africa. This will include training staff and directing candidate attorneys under the supervision of the fellow Partners.
Qualifications & Experience
- An admitted attorney who ideally has private practice experience of 10 years;
- Own Transport;
- Transferable book of business;
- Fluent Afrikaans and English (Written and Spoken);
- Knowledge of the local district;
- Local Client base essential.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Darius Zeederberg on email@example.com.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.