Our client upholds their principles by making it a priority to build trusted relationships with clients world-wide, they aim to deliver ideal legal and governance services, illustrate their commercial and technical expertise as well as go that extra mile in genuine partnership with their clients and advisers.
Focusing primarily on their clients’ values and needs this law firm presents an exciting opportunity to work in a highly professional and exciting working environment.
- Provide clients with legal assistance
- Conduct legal research and draft legal documents
- Effective leader, coach and mentor
- Actively help build the firm’s processes and systems
- Assist in arranging client seminars
- Produce newsletters for clients
- Draft legal documents
- Continuously stay up-to-date with new laws and legal developments
Qualifications & Experience
- 4-8 years PQE
- Wealth of knowledge and experience in Knowledge Management
- Willing to work 3 days per week to support the Cayman/ BVI funds, corporate and finance teams
- Admitted in either England & Wales, Hong Kong or the wider Commonwealth
- No specific language skills
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible! To make sure you don’t miss out send your CV or referrals to Knowledge Consultant Mishkah Wahab at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know any colleague that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to tell you about this amazing opportunity!