Our client is a leading investment bank, the firm is a broker-dealer and engages in prime brokerage. They are considered a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales, and trading. The Asia Pacific team is across 19 cities including Hong Kong.
- Junior to mid-level structured finance/structured product lawyers to join their Hong Kong office.
Qualifications & Experience
- Hong Kong Admitted;
- Mandarin/Cantonese Language Skills;
- 3-8 year PQE;
- Structured products background (i.e. experience in handling structured notes issuances, reviewing trade term sheets, handling program update, negotiating distribution agreements, etc;
- Cash equities experience is not mandatory but could be beneficial;
- You need to tick all these boxes for this role in Hong Kong.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Mishkah Wahab at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.