Our client is a well-known restaurant company within South Africa. Specialising in Portuguese food such as peri-peri style chicken dishes. Founded in Johannesburg in 1987, our client operates over 1,000 outlets in 35 countries.
- The main areas of focus cover franchising, supply chain, IP, property, consumer protection, HR and some litigation experience.
- This individual would report directly to me the Senior Legal Counsel, Commercial Director/ Executive and Supply Chain Head, he/she would need to be able function independently as they would be the sole legal resource in the SA business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Extensive experience drafting own agreements;
- Negotiating transactions;
- Managing disputes (they are by nature a non-litigious culture and prefer to resolve disputes commercial);
- A self-runner, with high levels of self-motivation and EQ.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Mishkah Wahab at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.