Our client is an international firm and one of the most recognizable, most loved, and most fun South African brands around.
- The main areas of focus in terms of work include; franchising, supply chain, IP, property, consumer protection, HR and some litigation experience (typically try and resolve disputes out of court).
- Extensive experience drafting their own agreements & negotiating transactions & managing disputes (very rare).
- Someone that is ambitious that can work collaboratively and independently. The position is the sole legal resource is the RSA business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be a South African admitted attorney
- +- 5 years in house experience in a retail environment
- Private practice experience at a top law firm (preferred)
- Experience working independently (essential)
- Ability to collaborate with other teams (e.g. commercial, supply chain etc)
- You need to be a fun, confident, hardworking yet playful professional to fit into the company culture
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Rayne Handley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.