Our client is a healthcare provider with a strong presence, they are a multi-national company with huge ambitions for the future.
By leveraging the strengths of the business, our client believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex and religion.
Our client is looking for someone who would be excited to work in a global, ever-changing environment with great opportunities. A candidate who will be committed to the growth of the company.
- The role would be to help mitigate regulatory and litigation risk
- Define regulatory policies and procedures
- Manage all aspects of contract negotiation, and administer contract management for the Healthcare business to deliver effective results
- Provide general legal advice to the business on healthcare initiatives and strategy
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-8 years of medical insurance legal and regulatory experience is preferred
- English and Mandarin language skills preferred but not mandatory
- Experience in advising business operations
- Experience with regulatory licensing processes as well as contract drafting and negotiation,
- Law degree from a leading University
- Providing counsel on nationwide insurance and regulatory matters for fully insured group medical insurance
- Providing advice on benefit coverage, claim handling, underwriting and agent issues
- Responsible for understanding and interpreting insurance laws and regulations
- Draft and review company policies and procedures, and with preparation, interpretation and negotiation of contracts and other legal documents
- Provide product and business development teams with support related to emerging issues
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity send your CV or referrals to Knowledge Consultant Mishkah Wahab at email@example.com.
If you know of any colleague that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.