My client is an offshore restructuring and insolvency firm, established for many years, and one of the market leaders in the region.
- Drive business development for the Cayman office as part of the larger global firm;
- Take part in strategic oversight, direction and planning of the firm;
- Take the lead in creating innovative solutions to maximise the recovery of assets for clients.
Qualifications & Experience
- It is essential that you are able to work autonomously and have prior experience in a similar role;
- You will have a high-quality technical background with at least 7-10 years of experience in the industry, and a qualified IP;
- Strong, demonstrable experience in complex cases with evidence of a varied, multi-jurisdictional case history;
- A well-established network of existing contacts, with the ability to grow and strengthen your network;
- You will be an excellent communicator, approachable and friendly, both with clients and junior colleagues.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Amanda Mahoney on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.