Multiple Partner roles – Law Firm, Hong Kong.
Our client is an independent law firm in Hong Kong, which has been recognised as a leading law firm by both Chambers Asia Pacific and Legal 500 in 2020. Having a combination of in-depth experience, together with a creative, forward-thinking and flexible approach to managing legal risk, our client is looking for Partners of this calibre to join their team of legal experts.
Multiple Partners are being scouted for
Our client is looking for –
· An Admitted Attorney
· Post Qualification Experience of 10+ years
· Preference will be given to a candidate who has a transferable book of business
· Corporate experience, particularly dealing with Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity
· Knowledge of Private Wealth and Investment Funds
· Regulatory experience, specifically dealing with investigations, tribunal hearings and the like
· Extensive experience with Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution, in particular, Arbitration
· Insolvency and restructuring experience will be a bonus.
The Role –
· Supervise Associates in your team and where necessary
· Client relationship management in terms of ensuring the delivery of services in streamlines and cost-effective manner
· Advising clients on public and private M&A transactions – domestic and cross-border
· Provide customised financial and investment solutions to businesses wanting to expand
· Deal with complex multi-jurisdictional cases through dispute resolution, both locally and internationally
· Working with clients on all of their regulatory and compliance needs, whether contentious or non-contentious
· Working closely with the necessary parties when dealing with the restructuring of companies
Grab this opportunity to become part of an ever-growing team of experts with an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice with a practical and commercial approach to solving legal issues.
If you or someone you know meet the above requirements, do not hesitate, take that leap and contact our Recruitment Partner and CEO, Rob Green firstname.lastname@example.org