Our client is the largest aesthetic medical service provider in Hong Kong in terms of revenue and obtained the Hong Kong Top Service Brand in 2016. With their phenomenal growth, they are now ready to bring on a paralegal to join their Hong Kong office.
- Work all aspects of the recovery process following client specific procedures and guidelines;
- Identify and develop subrogation recovery/settlement opportunities;
- Research and request case information to develop cases;
- Place parties of interest on notice of lien;
- Maintain a calendar diary to monitor case activity;
- Respond timely to all electronic, written and verbal communications;
- Required to maintain detailed and accurate records;
- Access and pull benefits from clients’ remote health claim systems;
- Pursue worker’s compensation, third-party liability, first party uninsured and underinsured recovery, worker’s compensation, med-pay coverage and no-fault recoveries;
- Engage advice and/or help of legal manager to proactively resolve cases;
- Ensure compliance of state and federal laws;
- Adhere to settlement authority levels (through client specifics and/or policy and procedures);
- Negotiate health plan medical claim settlements in the best interest of the clients;
- Maintain department productivity and quality standards;
- Provide feedback to management on trends or developments.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a legal environment;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, internet research skills;
- Mandarin and English language/written skills.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Mishkah Wahab at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.