Our client is a Fully Integrated International Law Firm Looking to Expand Their Commodities/Agri Practice.
- The ideal partner needs to be able to take charge of this practice area from day one;
- This will include managing the department's budget and growth forecasting;
- The partner will report directly to the Management Board in Europe and Asia;
- The ideal partner needs to understand and educate the firm on various transnational acquisition, disputes, distribution agreements and water use entitlements;
- This niche sector could be an ideal speciality to open up the partner's international exposure within the agricultural community.
Qualifications & Experience
- South African and/or England and Wales qualified;
- 10 years or more experience;
- Strong M&A background;
- Knowledgable on various African Regulatory Landscapes;
- Well known in the commodities - sector.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Darius Zeederberg on email@example.com.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.