This is an ideal opportunity for any partner from a local firm to gain international exposure within a local international brand.
- The ideal candidate should be from a top-notch firm, with a known name in the market;
- The candidate should be exposed to everyday pharmaceutical disputes on ethical and generical products;
- Antitrust regulations and financial crimes experience will be considered as an added bonus.
Qualifications & Experience
- Big 5 or large business experience;
- Transferable book of business, a client following;
- EE candidates are preferable due to legislation;
- Ability to manage and maintain associate development.;
- Proven Track Record;
- 8 years + experience directly involved as a key individual.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Mishkah Wahab at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.