On behalf of my client, a large global offshore law firm, I have been instructed to invite applications at the partner level. This is a clear pathway towards equity partnership, with a desire to bring in an individual who is capable of making a difference to the firm.
- Drive new business development as part of the larger corporate team;
- Take part in strategic oversight, direction and planning of the firm;
- Lead a strong, technically and commercially aware team of associates and senior associates.
Qualifications & Experience
- It is essential that you can present a business case for your addition to the partnership;
- You will have a high quality academic and technical background with at least 7 years PQE;
- Strong, demonstrable experience in complex corporate/funds law with evidence of a varied, multi-jurisdictional deal history;
- Well-established network of existing contacts, with the ability to grow and strengthen your network;
- You will be an excellent communicator, approachable and friendly, both with clients and junior colleagues.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Amanda Mahoney on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.