On behalf of my client, a large global offshore law firm, I have been instructed to invite applications at partner level. This is a clear pathway towards equity partnership, with a desire to bring in an individual who is capable of making a difference to the firm.
- Drive new business development as part of the larger corporate team;
- Take part in strategic oversight, direction, and planning of the firm;
- Lead a strong, technically and commercially aware team of associates and senior associates.
- It is essential that you can present a business case for your addition to the partnership;
- You will have a high quality academic and technical background with at least 7 years PQE;
- Strong, demonstrable experience in complex corporate/funds law with evidence of a varied, multi-jurisdictional deal history;
- A well-established network of existing contacts, with the ability to grow and strengthen your network;
- You will be an excellent communicator, approachable and friendly, both with clients and junior colleagues.
How to apply
Please send your CV to Amanda Mahoney at firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial confidential discussion.