Our client has one of the world’s leading International Corporate practices and a long track record of achieving successful outcomes for their clients in high-value, complex disputes.
Our client wants to build on a practice group made up of lawyers and technologists who work together to advise large companies on records management and EDD.
Our client invests time learning about their clients’ IT infrastructure and knowledge management protocols, with the purpose of effectively advising and assisting with the many e-discovery issues that come up across clients’ portfolios of current as well as potential future litigation.
The client is a global full-service law firm. Because they serve clients all over the world, only the best professional teams are built based on a diversity of backgrounds and cultures.
- The e-discovery professional’s knowledge of information technology and legal processes renders the professional invaluable to tech-challenged attorneys and clients
- E-discovery professionals help lead, identify, preserve, collect, process, review and produce electronically stored information in litigation
- Innovative thinking about the process and organization of e-discovery
- E-discovery is considered a part of litigation support
Qualifications & Experience
- 7+ PQE
- E-discovery professionals with a law degree from a reputable institution
- English and Mandarin Language Skills (mandatory)
- E-discovery professionals with a solid IT background (preferably with a degree in information science or a related field)
- Working experience at a top international law firm is absolutely mandatory
- Effective team leader
- Collecting and analyzing a client’s electronically stored information
- Using data to discover facts relevant to the lawsuit
- Processing the data and identify potential witnesses
- Educating clients and attorneys on e-discovery processes and policies
- Helping clients develop e-discovery practice guidelines as case law evolves
- Assisting clients in minimizing the risks and expenses associated with e-discovery
- Helping clients develop a plan for preserving relevant data
- Typically work in tandem with a global team of lawyers, managers and technologists to implement governance structures across the globe
How to apply
If you know any colleague that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV I will give you a confidential call to tell you about this amazing opportunity.