Our client is a highly recognized, well-established and well-decorated law firm. They are looking for a respectable, friendly, and highly skilled family lawyer to join their office in Stellenbosch.
- Matrimonial and Family Law (Including the law on cohabitation, same-sex marriages, and how to draft a proper cohabitation agreement; civil unions);
- Divorce; nullity & judicial separation & patrimonial consequences thereof; sep;
- Maintenance Law (interim Rule 43 and spousal);
- Settlementment agreements;
- All factors regarding children, parental rights & responsibilities (including parenting plans, and child maintenance/support);
- Protection orders in cases of domestic violence or abuse;
- Dispute resolution experience including trial, mediation & settlement procedures;
- Any other civil matters relating to family law generally example surrogacy and adoption.
Qualifications & Experience
- 6+ years PQE admitted lawyer;
- Civil practitioner specializing in family, separation & divorce law;
- A transferrable book of business;
- Right of appearance in High Court;
- FAMAC accredited Mediator (highly preferred).
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Rayne Handley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.