Our client is an international law firm renowned for an innovative approach to high-quality support, commercial support and legal advice support for clients around the world.
- Commercial litigation pertaining to companies/close corporations in liquidation or business rescue;
- Understanding of financial statements and insight into companies affairs, business, property and financial situation;
- Drafting and issuing legal opinions relevant to insolvency and business rescue;
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years post articles substantive experience in insolvency law and business rescue;
- Law degree from a recognised tertiary institution;
- Tertiary diploma or certificate course in insolvency and/or business rescue - An advantage;
- SA qualified and admitted attorney (essential).
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Darius Zeederberg on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.