Our client is a leading offshore law firm with offices around the globe known for offering an enhanced client service, with a reputation for client-focused operations. On their behalf, we are seeking an exceptional candidate with a top-flight background.
- Client advisory role, encompassing restructuring, dispute resolution, and complex cross-border matters;
- Supervision and management of a team of junior attorneys including administration of the department;
- Ensuring strict compliance with multi-jurisdictional regulatory frameworks, and company policies.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified with at least 7 years PQE, the majority of which gained within the litigation sector;
- Admitted in England and Wales or the BVI;
- Multi-jurisdictional, cross-border experience in a leading firm;
- Excellent academic and professional credentials;
- Analytical and detail-oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid, practical trial experience;
- Experience of building a commercially aware team, with every member able to build and develop client relationships.
- Advise and represent clients in connection with a wide range of disputes, including cross- border insolvency, commercial litigation and civil law;
- Drive successful growth of the firm’s dispute resolution team;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, develop a strong culture of active business development within the whole team;
- Provide strategic guidance to clients relating to the particular matter they are advising on, meeting client needs, and reacting quickly to changing requirements;
- Supervision of associates, ensuring that advice being given to clients is technically sound and complies with relevant regulatory frameworks;
- Ensuring that service received by clients is of an exceptionally high standard, and that a consistent and timely response is always provided;
- Supervision of associates during the fee estimate process in order to ensure accurate and timely quotes;
- Supporting the professional development of junior team members;
- Effectively managing the resources within the team to maximise fee-earning potential and provide each member of the team with the ability to contribute to the non-chargeable activities of the department.
How to apply
If this sounds like an opportunity not to be missed, apply today by emailing an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.