Our client is an international law firm with offices in multiple jurisdictions across the world. The client has a track record of maintaining everlasting relationships with their associates on all levels.
- The role will require advising on various matters relating to prohibited practices;
- Compilation of merger transactions for the competition authorities in various jurisdictions;
- Preparing the merger filing for the competition commission;
- The candidate should be resourceful in their approach;
- The position will be based in Johannesburg and the individual will work in collaboration with other senior staff and attorneys on group tasks and individual projects;
- The candidate should be able to work independently on all levels;
- The candidate should be a hard worker with the ability to manage oneself.
Qualifications & Experience
- An admitted attorney who, ideally has large firm experience on a senior associate level with;
- Strong Competition law experience;
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in Competition Law;
- Solid academic results;
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Nasreen Chohan on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.