On behalf of our client, a well-recognised offshore law firm with offices around the globe, we are seeking a Cayman admitted lawyer to work in their Dubai office. This role will be highly prominent, involving plenty of client contact, and a wide variety of work.
- Self- starting role requiring knowledge of the Cayman office capabilities and ability to meet with clients and respond to queries confidently
- Ability to liaise effectively with the Cayman office
- The role will involve a wide variety of work including general corporate, funds, private placements, finance transactions, drafting agreements, trusts etc
Qualifications & Experience
- Be qualified with at least 4 years PQE
- Admitted to the Cayman bar
- Be analytical and detail-oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manage local administrative matters to ensure work is carried out effectively across the two locations
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Amanda Mahoney on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.