With offices in beautiful Stellenbosch, the law firm has created a platform for bright minds to collaborate for the benefit of big and small clients at any stage of their maturity. Their slogan, "from IP to IPO", describes what they are passionate about building relationships that change the world for the better by creating value through innovation.
- Must have experience in advisory work, running with disputes and management of related IP fields including copyright, domain names, company name objections, watching services and drafting of IP agreements;
- The successful candidate will work closely with the IP team in developing new client relationships as well as providing supervision of the trademark paralegals and candidate attorneys;
- Be passionate about IP and want to be part of a growing team.
Qualifications & Experience
- Solid IP and Trademark law experience;
- Hands-on legal experience and ability to take the lead from the first day and first instruction;
- There must be a focus on the management of national and international trademark dispute matters;
- Must be able to work in a team and independently;
- Must have experience in advisory work, running with disputes and management of related IP fields including copyright, domain names, company name objections, watching services and drafting of IP agreements.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Nasreen Chohan on email@example.com.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.