Our client understands the needs of a business environment, the fast turnaround times as well as cost-effective solutions. With this large law firm that has decades of experience next to their name, they strive for excellence when rendering their services. Their client-focused outlook ensures that the work is best suited for each client with the appropriate pricing structures. This independent law firm has offices across the African continent; all knowledgeable enough to handle in-country or cross-continent business. They help to minimise risk and leverage business opportunities across Africa.
- Internally and externally focused business development by providing assistance to the Partners;
- Working with various teams to understand client needs and promote expertise to existing and prospective clients;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for accurate execution of mandates;
- Assist with ensuring that mandates are delivered on time;
- Advise mergers and acquisitions as well as other commercial transactions;
- Management of the changes to the scope of the work of a mandate;
- Attending to small and large matters independently;
- Management of relationship with the client and stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience
- An admitted attorney with a strong academic record;
- 5+ PQE in a corporate commercial department;
- Experience with commercial transactions and project management, M&A;
- Goal orientated and the ability to be an active team member;
- The ability to self-regulate;
- Strong analytical tools;
- Demonstrate the ability to manage client relations, billing processes and practice management in general;
- Training will be provided.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Mishkah Wahab at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.