One of South Africa’s largest law firms with an African footprint is looking to hire a dynamic Senior Associate within their project finance and infrastructure department.
- Advising public and private sector clients on a range of project finance issues;
- Providing corporate transactional advice;
- Drafting legal opinions and conducting due diligence investigations and legal compliance audits;
- Drafting agreements including finance agreements, direct agreements in relation to the project documents, and finalising security documents;
- General commercial law and regulatory research and related drafting;
- Negotiations and drafting agreements in energy projects including, finance agreements, project and security documents.
Qualifications & Experience
- LLB Degree
- Admitted Attorney
- 4 - 6 years PQE within the project finance and infrastructure space
How to apply