Our client is a large African law firm with offices in multiple jurisdictions across Africa. The client has a track record of maintaining everlasting relationships with their associates on all levels.
- Assist with day to day Project Developments and Infrastructure matters and agreements;
- Project Finance Law functions;
- Reviewing and drafting of various documentation and preparing matters;
- Take a practical and operational approach to the legal function of the business and client’ interest;
- Ensure professional and accurate advice.
Qualifications & Experience
- An admitted attorney who, ideally has large firm experience on a senior associate level;
- Strong Projects or Specialised Finance law experience and drafting the relevant agreements;
- 4 - 6 years’ experience in Projects or Project Finance Law;
- Solid academic results.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Nasreen Chohan on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.