Our client is an established medium-large sized firm with approved prospects of expansion based in Pretoria. The firm is part of a larger professional society and has a national footprint in all fields of interest. The reputation of the firm exceeds itself and is known for great on the job training.
- The role will require acting as an associate under the supervision of the directors;
- Providing legal services to all businesses and the operation of the client in South Africa and other countries under the care of the key Directors;
- Experience in receiving instructions from SARS;
- Acting in disputes against SARS;
- Drafting legal tax opinions with a proven track record;
- Drafting tax reports;
- The person will be responsible for all legal functions in his/her portfolio. This will include generating fees and maintaining a current book of business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Admitted as an Attorney;
- Private practice experience;
- Post Graduate Qualification in Tax Law;
- Great Drafting Skills;
- Own Transport;
- Young and full of energy;
- Fluent Afrikaans and English (Written and Spoken).
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Darius Zeederberg on email@example.com.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.