A well renowned South African law firm is looking for Senior Associates to join their growing corporate and commercial practice.
- Drafting commercial agreements which include memoranda of incorporation, shareholders' agreements, national vendor finance agreements, repurchase agreements, share exchange agreements, notional vendor finance agreements, implementation agreements, inter-company loan agreements;
- Managing various transactions including drafting of transaction documents, term sheets, subscription agreements, sale of shares agreements and sale of business agreements;
- Assisting with negotiating and drafting of various commercial agreements and corporate documents;
- Reviewing memoranda of incorporation, resolutions for companies and trusts;
- Researching law and drafting opinions;
- Advising on mergers and acquisitions, joint venture and private equity transactions;
- Conducting due diligence investigations and preparing the necessary reports.
Qualifications & Experience
- LLB Degree
- Admitted Attorney
- 4 - 6 years PQE within the corporate and commercial sphere
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written