Our client is a leading global/European insurance company and their HK office is looking to add a Senior Legal Counsel to their team.
- Working as a legal advisor, you will preserve & increase the assets of the Group by identifying, evaluating and addressing legal, regulatory and reputation risk of both Life and General Insurance business of the Group;
- You will also be required to provide independent and professional legal advice for both Life and General Insurance business;
- Guiding and leading the junior members of the Legal team.
Qualifications & Experience
- You must have 5-10 years PQE, if you are from a law firm you will have experience dealing with the insurance sector, the Senior Counsel has the responsibility to coach and guide the juniors;
- The role has to provide support in documentation review, legal and regulatory advice, as well as M&A to the business.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Rob Green on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.