Our client is a top tier international law firm who are highly committed to their clients and professional work ethic. Our client has a top tier corporate department and only wants the best to join their team. The corporate department will assist in the development of the selected candidate. Our client is based in Dubai and is highly regarded as one of the top law firms globally.
- Facilitate the everyday administrative operation in the law firm
- Supervise support staff
- Develop and implement office initiatives
- Handle issues in Human Resources
- In charge of various case assignments and must ensure that the employee workload is balanced and fair.
- Management of payrolls and hiring of clerks to maintain well-organized and effective office facilities.
- Help build a strong team environment and have the ability to lead the corporate department.
- Client relationship management in terms of ensuring the delivery of services in streamlines and cost-effective manner.
Qualifications & Experience
- An admitted lawyer
- 10+years PQE
- Preference will be given to a candidate who has a transferrable book of business
- A corporate expert
- Willing to relocate
- Experience in a top tier firm
- Experience in merger and acquisition matters
- Private equity transactions experience
- Solid experience in financing transactions
- Passion for assisting the firm to implement current and future MENA projects
How to Apply
If you know of any colleague that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV, we will give you a confidential call to tell you more about this once in a lifetime opportunity.