One of South Africa’s top performing law firms is looking to hire a dynamic and highly driven individual to join their Corporate and Commercial department as a Senior Associate.
- Private M&A work;
- Corporate Governance;
- General drafting of various commercial agreements such as shareholders’ agreements;
- Service level agreements and lease agreements;
- Regulatory advice in relation to commercial transactions;
- Legal due diligence investigations and reports;
- Provision of legal advice, opinions, verbal advice and electronic mail advice;
- General corporate work;
- Advising major local and multi-national corporates in many areas of corporate commercial law;
- Experience across a wide spectrum of commercial law including vetting, drafting and negotiation of complex material agreements.
Qualifications & Experience
- LLB Degree;
- Admitted Attorney;
- 4 - 6 years PQE within the Corporate and Commercial space.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Cailin Peek on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.