On behalf of my client, a large Global offshore law firm, I have been instructed to invite applications at senior partner level. This is a clear pathway towards equity partnership, with the individual being keen to progress into a dynamic leadership role.
- Drive new business development as part of the larger corporate team;
- Take part in strategic oversight, direction and planning of the firm;
- Lead a strong, technically and commercially aware team of associates and senior associates.
Qualifications & Experience
- It is essential that you can present a business case for your addition to the partnership;
- You will have a high quality academic and technical background with at least 7 years PQE;
- Strong, demonstrable experience in complex corporate/funds law with evidence of a varied, multi-jurisdictional deal history;
- Existing admission to the Cayman Bar preferred but not essential for the right candidate;
- A well-established network of existing contacts, with the ability to grow and strengthen your network;
- You will be an excellent communicator, both with clients and junior colleagues;
- You will have proven experience of leading a successful team, with the ability to drive innovation where necessary.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Amanda Mahoney on email@example.com.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.