Our client is a reputable boutique firm that specialises in national and international tax-related issues. The firm is renowned for it's devotion to excellence and engaged employees. The team the candidate will be joining has extensive experience in advising corporates and private clients.
- Extensive knowledge of tax regulations;
- Experience with advising national and multinational clients;
- Experience with soliciting, structuring, and transactional advice on the full range of corporate tax activities including M&A, reorganisations, and restructurings;
- Tax advice for expatriates and their employers as well as national and international private clients;
- Structuring employment and assignments of executives from a tax and social security point of view, tax planning for individuals in an international environment;
- Provide support for corporate clients in areas such as employee participation plans and wage tax.
Qualifications & Experience
- Extensive taxation experience and experience as a partner;
- LLB degree from a reputable university;
- Must possess an LLM preferably a thesis on a tax-related topic;
- Must be a certified tax expert.;
- Minimum 10-year PQE;
- Preference will be given to candidates with multiple educational qualifications;
- Exposure to tax due diligence and transfer pricing projects (advantageous).
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. Please send your CV or referrals to Mishkah Wahab at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity!