- In-House – Entertainment & Hospitality Group, based at the Airport on Lantau. Looking for a mid-level Corporate M&A Associate to work directly alongside their Head of Legal
- Practice – Senior Partners needed, across all practice areas. We have multiple clients looking to strengthen with Equity and Salaried Partner hires. In addition to this, we have clients looking for very Senior-level lawyers to take up Consulting roles.
- Corporate Partner needed for a UK/International Law firm, industrial-focused client base needed, and good local connections.
- Business Rescue Partner – International law firm in Sandton, looking for a local Partner who wants international exposure, that can bring an existing BR/Insolv practice
- Tax Partner – Sole Partner or a Team, ideally cross-border work and client base, but will consider SA only experience.
- Employment Partner - International law firm in Sandton, looking for a local Partner who wants international exposure, that can bring an existing Employment practice
- Litigation Partner And a Corporate /M&A Partner – Fantastic law firm, based in the mother city, some book of business needed
- In-House Litigation Counsel needed for transport conglomerate in Bloem. 2-4 years PQE
- Shipping Partner – International Law firm looking for a senior, equity, well-established Partner with global shipping connections
- Possible Merger – One of our clients is potentially looking for another firm in KZN to merge with. Very early discussions, contact us for more details, email@example.com
- Corporate – Africa and E&W admitted lawyer needed. Ideally, you’ll spend a year in Joburg before transferring to the London office, this is an amazing opportunity for the right lawyer.
- Corporate/Funds Partner – top Island/Global law firm, wanting to strengthen their corporate/funds practice.
- Litigation Partner – Small, on island firm, specialist litigators, looking to grow.
- Insurance/Reinsurance Partner – major offshore law firm, looking to bring in senior expertise to strengthen.
In order to have a confidential discussion about any of these roles, in the first instance, reach out to Rob on firstname.lastname@example.org